I am an experienced and passionate marketing professional adept at creating and managing measurable marketing programs that use digital technologies across multiple channels. My professional interests include: Internet-based businesses, ROI analytics, website development, and emerging media & advertising channels. I enjoy collaborating with teams on interesting projects that involve strategy, design and technology.
My strengths are setting strategic priorities, creating analytical dashboards, and developing simplistic but powerful customer-centric marketing solutions.
My areas of specialty include: strategic marketing, web analytics, email marketing & CRM, search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), content & website development, executive management of web properties, affiliate marketing, media buying, and business development.
• Lead Business 2.0’s online division in the $68M sale of company to Time Warner
• Selected by IDC for Best-Practice ROI for web operations at Business 2.0
• Successfully launched and managed numerous Internet and marketing related programs, for organizations such as:
• Launched independent consulting firm with clients such as:
MIT Technology Review; Council on Foreign Relations; Stanford Social Innovation Review; the Robert Woods Johnson Foundation; and Kid Scoop• Fellow, Consortium of Graduate Studies in Management
• 1st Place Winner, Kraft Foods National MBA Marketing Case Competition
• Fundraiser & Triathlete for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Team-In-Training Nautica Malibu Triathlon, 2005